Saturday, July 14, 2012

Getting to Know You

I am thinking of having an introduction section at the beginning of the book. So, for starters, perhaps you might want to introduce yourself. (How to submit a memory). Please comment on what you think about this idea.
  • Written Memories
    • Written by yourself for yourself
    • Written by yourself for someone else (especially for those too young to write their own, or who is no longer living)
    • An example: Hi, my name is -- --, and I was born in California. My best friend is my husband, -- --, and my favorite food is chocolate. I have three children, all of whom became taller than me before jr. high school.
    • about 1 paragraph
  • Photographic Memories
    • Include pictures of the following for either or all of the following: yourself, you children, you siblings, or your parents. (I may sprinkle these around the book)
    • Remember, even a poor photo of someone no longer with us is better than no photo at all!
    • Baby pictures
    • School pictures
    • Wedding pictures
    • Family pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment