Saturday, July 14, 2012

Welcome

Greetings ~

I am putting together a collection of Family Memories to give to my Family.* Many of us are separated by distance and/or time, and I hope that this book will become a virtual Family Reunion of sorts. The blog, itself, however, is for information about the electronic book, and will not contain any actual stories. What it will include are things like

  • How to submit your memories
  • Status/Progress of the project
  • Ideas to get you started on what to write
I am creating this blog so that 1)Family Members have a place to look up information about the project and so that 2)total strangers who might want to do this for their own family might have an example to gather ideas from. I will also include ideas for topics to write about.

Looking forward to sharing your memories.

Love, Karla

PS This post will be archived as the "About This Project" page.


* Family, being the people who fill my life with love and joy, regardless of wether they are related to me by blood or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment