Sunday, July 15, 2012

Questions

Wow, someone read my email/FB posting!

Here are answers to the questions I've received so far:


  • How far back in memory do you want to go?
  • Would it be memories of only you, your family or whatever involves you?
Short Answer: Pretty much anything goes, as long as it is "G" rated.

Longer Answer: I'm the compiling editor; however, I don't want this to be about me - I want it to be about you so that I, my children, and grandchildren and extended family can get to know who you are, and maybe those in your family that are no longer with us that you remember.


  • How long does each memory have to be?
  • How many memories should I email?
Length of Memory: As short as a "one liner," such as "My mom had chickens when she was a little girl in Greece" or up to a max of 500 words. I'm thinking that most people will write one or two paragraphs per memory. But I'm flexible. Since this will primarily be a digital book, I am not so worried about the length.

Quantity of Memories: At least one, LOL. Maybe a maximum of about 15? I know some prolific writers who might take over the whole thing, so this gives everyone's memory a chance to stand out.

No comments:

Post a Comment